Prepare supporting information
Please make sure you have the following information available before you submit your manuscript:
Full names and email addresses of all co-authors on your manuscript.
A cover letter that includes the following information, as well as any additional information requested in the instructions for your specific article type (see main manuscript section above):
- An explanation of why your manuscript should be published in International Journal for Educational Integrity
- An explanation of any issues relating to journal policies
- A declaration of any potential competing interests
- Confirmation that all authors have approved the manuscript for submission
- Confirmation that the content of the manuscript has not been published, or submitted for publication elsewhere (see our Duplicate publication policy)
- If you are submitting a manuscript to a particular special issue, please refer to its specific name in your covering letter
You may suggest potential peer reviewers for your manuscript. If you wish to do so, please provide institutional email addresses where possible, or information which will help the Editor to verify the identity of the reviewer (for example an ORCID or Scopus ID). Intentionally falsifying information, for example, suggesting reviewers with a false name or email address, will result in rejection of your manuscript and may lead to further investigation in line with our misconduct policy.
Excluding peer reviewers
During submission you may enter details of anyone who you would prefer not to review your manuscript.
Annual Journal Metrics
57 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
47 days to first decision for all manuscripts
87 days from submission to acceptance
28 days from acceptance to publication
233 Altmetric mentions
This journal is indexed by
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) - Clarivate
- Australian Education Index
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Education Research Complete
- EBSCO Education Source
- EBSCO TOC Premier
- ERIH PLUS
- Google Scholar
- Summon by ProQuest
- The Philosopher's Index
International Journal for Educational Integrity also has waivers available at the Editor's discretion. Authors can contact the Editor in Chief for more information.
Reference readingHandbook of Academic Integrity
- ISSN: 1833-2595